Monday, January 12, 2009

I Hate Waiting.

I woke up with a huge headache today. Took me 37 minutes to see the whole room. My mom stepped in and babbling. Sorry, mak. We were actually on a mission to pay the bills and stuff. And I was 45 minutes late. Well, come to think of it, the gap between the late was only 8 minutes ! It wasn't that bad. Thanks to the pain.
Soon, we drove off to catch up with the payments. The crowds weren't really crowded. I could breathe as usual though. My queue number was 1174. Why 1174 ? Selalu nye 802 :: 808, 631 :: 633, 995 :: 999. Wow. I could remember all those my numbers before ? My eyes stared on the digital queuing clock.

"1109"

What ?
Suddenly, I remember it is Monday.
So tunggu lah kan. 7 mins gone. 18 mins gone. 29 mins gone. 50 mins. One hour and 10 mins. One hour and 35 mins for 1115. Hush. I'm out.

It was my fault. I should be more faster to get things done.

Moral : Sabar itu separuh daripada iman. Jangan merungut.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huh~gud in numbers?
maybe kak sya should become an accountant or QS instead of ala..ape ek dulu akak blajaq? multimedia eh?..huhu~
**selalu mkn semot..

Sya A. said...

eeee.
tamauk kije2 yg berkenaan ng numbers..
hoho
kopem bancrup C! huhu