Monday, September 26, 2011

Updates.

Assalammualaikum.

Hey there, readers.
It has been awhile since my last post. Teda story menarik maa. Ni pun just singgah jap sebab tak boleh tido haha.

Hari ni 2nd day puasa ganti. Alhamdulillah. But I'm having a sinus infecfion on a sudden yesterday and been lectured by mom this morning bc I was refused to get a med check up hehe. So nak tak nak kena pergi jugakk.

Thennn what else.

Oh uhm I've booked the stuff. Thank God it was still on time. My colour will be greenish white. Hope it will turn out beautifully. There are other stuff too to be done like ages ago. Kena siapkan jugakk. And just so you know, I hate it when I did it completely on my own.

Think that's all for now. Gotta get naps before the appointment. Happy Monday, folks!

xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: