Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :)

Assalammualaikum and heyy!

Happy Eid Fitr to all.
Walaupun dah masuk minggu kedua tapi ada gua kesah. Haks.
Okeh.

My Eid was fine. Without Dora.
This year was a bit hectic. Headed to Kelantan and we through jams!
I felt fun!
Yela, I never experienced jammed that bad before, y'know. So it was kinda cool to feel how it actually was.
Pernah lah sebelum ni balik Melaka and jammed kat Karak, but not that bad.
Tapi yang ni, it took us 16 hours of journey yang basically takes 10 hours je. Haha. 
And YES, I PROHIBITED LE HUBS TO "DO NOT SPEED MORE THAN 120".
Cars overloaded. Not a chance lah kan. Hehek.

Then on the 4th Raya, we went back to Melaka.
There are 4 weeks left for us to set everything up for my dearest sister's big day.
Busy-ness on spot!

So that was my Raya story for this year.
Thank you and goodbye :D

No comments: